Fuji STX-2 Body only S#6580429
The design of the body means it's easier to set the shutter speed and then alter the aperture of the lens to gain correct exposure, which tends to go against those who prefer to be creative with depth of field effects, but where time allows, the process can be done the other way round.
- Fully manual SLR camera utilizing Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- Standard lens: 50mm, f/1.9-16 (5 elements) with close focus at 0.6m.
- Shutter speeds: 1/1000s to 1/2s and Bulb.
- ISO: 25-3200.
- Viewfinder with 92% coverage, chosen shutter speed, and +ve and -ve LEDs for exposure warnings.
- Manual loading, advance and rewinding.
- Frame counter.
- Shutter release lock (also conserves batteries).
- Hot shoe (flash sync speed 1/60s).
- Tripod socket.
- Exposure meter requires 2xLR44 watch batteries.
- Weighs 625g with lens mounted, 480g body only.